Posts shortocde gives you the possibility to display your WordPress posts based from a category and through the responsive Bootstrap grid.
[official_posts id="official-posts" category="blog" limit="6" orderby="date" order="DESC" columns="3" effect="growIn" author="yes" date="yes" thumbnail="90,90" ]
- id To have multiple post instances on one page you must use an unique “id” attribute for each post shortcode. Default is “official-gallery”
- category Either use Category Slug or Category ID to get posts from a certain category.
- limit Limit number of items in the post shortocde
- orderby How would you like the post to be ordered, Most commons are:
- title, name, date, modified, rand, comment_count
- order Either “ASC” or “DESC” for your oder option chosen above
- columns How many columns would you like to have. Default is 2. Up to 4 columns available
- effect The animation effect for each post on page load. Check all options on this link. Default is “flipInX”
- author Display or not the author. Default is yes
- date Display or not the date. Default is yes
- thumbnail Thumbnail size for posts. Options are “full”, “large”, “medium”, “thumbnail” or you may specify your custom size like this thumbnail=”90,45″ where 90 is width and 45 is height
- Image Caption on gallery view is shown automatically based on media image value for “Title”.