Easily make a photo gallery on your website with our gallery shortcode.
[official_gallery id="official-gallery" media-id="331,438,439" autoplay="yes" controls="yes"]
- id To have multiple gallery instances on one page you must use an unique “id” attribute for each gallery shortcode. Default is “official-gallery”
- media-id Enter each media id (attachment) from the media library in your WordPress admin. Separate each ID with a comma. Default is none
- autoplay Either to enable autoplay on gallery view or not. Default is yes
- controls Either to show controls (prev, next, thumbs, title) on gallery view or not. Default is yes
- Image Caption on gallery view is shown automatically based on media image value for “Title”.