Google maps shortcode gives you the possibility to display anywhere on your WordPress site a map based on your preferences and of course your desired location. The map is responsive and takes full width of the parent element.
[official_map id="official-map" address="Miami beach" height="33%" zoom="10" title="My Place" description="My place description goes here"]
- id To have multiple map instances on one page you must use an unique “id” attribute for each shortcode. Default is “official-map”
- address Enter your address or city to display on the map
- height As our google map shortcode is responsive you should set only the height in percentage. Default is 33%
- zoom The default zoom when map is loaded. Default is 10
- title The tooltip title for your place
- description The tooltip description for your place